The Not My Kids Foundation, Inc
In January 2007, the Not My Kids Foundation, Inc. was relocated to South Florida forming a strategic partnership with the Neighborhood Networks, a division of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban development (HUD). Our services target at-risk youth living in under served communities.
Our mission is to make a positive life-changing impact in the lives of at-risk youth; through educational, advocacy, and mentoring programs.
- standing up for, fighting for and declaring the next generation.
- helping them to achieve their full capacity of God given potential..
- advocating on their behalf.
- help eradicate any social injustice.
- mentoring, coaching and modeling the characteristic needed to succeed in life.
- creating multiple pathways of opportunities to breakthrough and overcome barriers that are holding them back.
- To help at-risk youth improve their perspective on life and build positive self-esteem.
- To help restore hope and focus on fulfilling life goals and dreams.
- To help our youth find the right career path.
Awards and / or Recognitions
- We received special recognition from Pines Middle School for hosting a talent show raising $1200 for the jazz ensemble.